Maxon has declared the accessibility of Cinema 4D Release 23 (R23), the up and coming age of their expert 3D programming, presently with incredible improvements to its movement and UV work processes, character activity toolset, and the incorporation of Magic Bullet Looks innovation. The declaration was made related to their own live, virtual 3D Motion and Design Show and the IBC 2020 gathering.
R23 Feature Highlights
- New Character Animation Tools: Includes new Character Solver and Delta Mush workflows as well as a new Pose Manager and Toon/Face Rigs.
- Animation Workflow: Better Keyframing, Filters for the Timeline and Attributes Manager, and more.
- UV Workflows: All the powerful UV editing capabilities introduced in Cinema 4D S22 (the subscription-only upgrade) plus new tools geared toward UV workflows for hard-surface models.
- Magic Bullet Looks Integration: Easily apply one of over 200 preset film looks, import LUTs, or work with individual tools for color correction, film grain, chromatic aberration and much more.
- Scene Nodes: Scene Nodes allows users to explore massive Distributions and Procedural Modeling in advance of the further Cinema 4D core engine development for optimal creativity and experimentation.
Visit Maxon’s website to learn more and download